Posted by AllieB on October 13, 2011
I thought that doing a second survey was a really great idea, and I’m thinking I thought wrong. The last one was pretty entertaining; this one – not so much. My questions weren’t particularly interesting or insightful, which is probably part of the problem. To keep the lameness to a minimum, I am therefore ignoring the multiple choice questions and just sharing the write in responses. I didn’t do much editing, but a few things had to go.
One thing I was not overwhelmed by was the number of participants :| Whatever, ok, here we go…
First, the Boys: “I hate it when my girlfriend (or whatever you have)….”
– Is sad
– Could go on forever here, even with a girl I love. We were made to piss each other off to a certain extent because nothing easy is worth doing.
– Wish there was more room to elaborate. Will send you a pdf file later this week with my essay
– gets all in her own head and lets it make her mad/sad/depressed.
– tells me I “need to update my wardrobe”. Not b/c it’s not true, just b/c it’s repeated in those exact same words time and time again, like the previous time didn’t happen.
– Doesn’t stay active and exercise on a regular basis.
– starts random fights for no reason whatsoever on a frequent basis.
– Is annoying
– has an opinion about sports. Just watch the game and cheer on the right team, but please no input on what is actually happening in the game.
– Is a whiny bitch and feels entitled
– is moody. The love of your life, so fun one minute and a total bitch the next.
– Tells me that Johnny T’s teeth are whiter than mine.
– is always late
– Wont give me a ride to my car
– Calls to tell me an irrelevant story about her day…especially when its not funny in the slightest.
– busts my balls
-gets drunker than I do
In your gf’s defense, Johnny T does have exceptionally white teeth. Girls, take note: be less sad, go for a run, don’t get too drunk, be on time, stop whining, be less bitchy, don’t tell that ‘irrelevant’ story…jeez. Sorry I asked. You can hang on to that PDF essay, I’m pretty sure I’m not interested.
Now the Ladies: “I hate it when my boyfriend (or whatever you have)…”
– farts in the car
– fails to tell me he is leaving town for a month. (commonly referred to as an “ex-boyfriend”)
– belittles me in front of his friends in an attempt to project coolness amongst his male peers…fyi dude, your the one that looks like an idiot. And you have issues with insecurity. deal. breaker.
– tries to wear polo shirts w/ stripes on them. no.
– fails to exist
– Bitches about my drunkenness. Or when he eats on the sofa.
– …….not enough room to answer
– tries to order for me at a restaurant. I’ll interrupt.
– puts it off on me when he is not social or does not go out. It pisses me off so much. Just tell your friends that you do not want to go out, don’t put it off on me like that. Not Fair!
– acts immature
– burns incense* and wears mesh shorts (not at the same time or, yea, maybe at the same time too)
– farts under the covers
– talks about how hot your friends are
– eats late night & leaves crumbs & pb finger prints all over my kitchen, makes this terrible sound when he scratches his throat, tells me he’ll come to bed as soon as he finishes his beer but really stays up to burn incense
– chain smokes
– calls me dude.
– Hangs out with his girlfriend
– says he will do something and doesn’t. False promises suck. Duh.
– puts dirty dishes on the counter or in the sink instead of the dishwasher.
– ignores me and plays with the cat instead
– Leaves his dirty clothes everywhere and is very messy
– eats healthier than I do!
– won’t fight back – what an idiot.
*These boys are not burning incense, if you get my drift…
I don’t really know what to do with these – some of y’all might need to reassess your relationship status, and some of you are kind of anal… no offense. I’m having a hard time coming up with a theme – each person who responded hates a different thing that their Significant Other or whomever does, and I guess there’s really no rhyme or reason to how or why things do or don’t work out. Deep Thoughts, by BBT. Guys: best of luck to you… Ok, no more surveys.
Me: what are you doing tonight?
You: going to Kramer’s for Matt’s birthday!!
Friendly reminder: I choose the winner of the $20 iTunes gift card at noon tomorrow, so ya better hurry over to Facebook and like the Baxter Bark Twice page if you want a chance to win…!